- Source: Team Fortress 2 Update Released.
Team Fortress 2Edit
- Reworked the character loadout screens to support future features
- Added the ability for players to permanently delete items from their inventory using the new Backpack menu. This does not reset achievements. Once an item has been deleted it can never be re-earned
- Added the ability for players to reset their player stats using the Reset Stats button on the Stats menu. This does not reset achievements
- Added a "player_teleported" game event that is sent when a player is teleported
- Updated cp junction final to score per-capture instead of per-round. This fixes the map not working correctly with Tournament Mode and the stopwatch
- Scouts now drop the Intelligence if they're carrying it when they start phasing
- Fixed instances where Steam connection problems would cause some unlocked items to be unusable
- Fixed the custom crosshair menu not clearing itself when "None" is selected for non-English clients
- Fixed warning about not being able to execute skill1.cfg when starting the dedicated server
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.