|Previous||← April 28, 2010 Patch|
|Current||April 29, 2010 Patch|
|Next||April 30, 2010 Patch →|
Team Fortress 2 Edit
- Fixed several issues with the Source SDK.
- Added new items to commemorate our 119th (or so) update.
- Scout's "Retire the Runner" achievement updated to be
- Added a 20% damage bonus to The Backburner.
- Fixed the Flare Gun's afterburn duration being lowered by the Flamethrower's duration reduction.
- Fixed the teleporter exit using the wrong particle effect.
- Fixed HUD damage indicators not appearing.
- Fixed Teleporters not reverting to level 1 when their other side is destroyed.
- Fixed receiving damage not causing view-kicks on players.
- Fixed Engineers & Spies being able to circumvent build restrictions.
- Fixed Server Browser not saving filter settings properly.
- Fixed a client crash in the targetID on clients running custom HUDs.