- Source: Team Fortress 2 Update Released.
Team Fortress 2Edit
- Added further PropHunt mode support.
- Added a "SetCustomModelRotates" input, which will enable/disable whether the custom model should rotate yaw (enabled by default).
- Added a "SetCustomModelVisibletoSelf" input, which will set whether or not the local player should see his own custom model.
- Fixed the Engineer being able to build more than 1 of each type of building.
- Fixed old Engineer build keybinds not working with the new system.
- Fixed a client crash on shutdown.
- Fixed the Gunboats not properly applying the damage reduction when Spectators are nearby.
- Fixed post-processing bug which could cause tone mapping to become stuck at highest setting.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.