- Source: Team Fortress 2 Update Released.
Team Fortress 2Edit
- The Engineer's Teleporters can now be upgraded to level 3. It will recharge faster the higher its level is
- The Engineer's Dispensers can now be upgraded to level 3. It will give out Metal and heal faster as it is upgraded
- Spies will be able to recharge their cloaking ability by picking up ammo off of the ground or from health cabinets
- Some changes to the second part of the first stage of Goldrush to give the attackers more of an advantage
- Any weapons that fire bullets (Shotguns, the Sniper's Machine Gun, the Heavy's Minigun, etc.) can now break apart the Demoman's Stickybombs
- The icon on the HUD for a person calling for Medic will now give more information to the Medic (if the target is low on health, on fire, etc.)
- Added an achievement tracker that will allow people to choose specific achievements that they are trying to get
- There is now a custom icon for death messages when the player was killed from a critical hit
- Added a new particle effect for when a player enters the water
- Added smoke to the feet of a rocket jumping Soldier
- Players will now have some particles swirling around them so other players can see when they are Overhealed
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.