- Source: Team Fortress 2 Update Released.
Team Fortress 2Edit
- Added player position data to server logging of events (player_death, player_builtobject, teamplay_flag_event, object_destroyed, teamplay_point_captured, teamplay_capture_blocked)
- Improved mapcycle handling to ensure it always loads new mapcycles when the mapcyclefile convar is changed
- Fixed "CUtlLinkedList overflow!" crash
- Fixed Sniper quick-switch exploit allowing them to avoid zoom/unzoom times
- Fixed an exploit allowing players to spawn into the enemy territory at the start of a round
- Fixed Syringe Gun projectiles sometimes pushing players high up into the air, allowing them to reach bad map locations
- Removed an obscure rendering setting that would allow players to make cloaked Spies appear fully black
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.