|Previous||← February 2, 2009 Patch|
|Current||February 16, 2009 Patch|
|Next||February 17, 2009 Patch →|
- Source: Team Fortress 2 Update Released.
Team Fortress 2Edit
- Stickybombs now get a reduced close range damage ramp up (like Rocket Launcher & Syringe Gun)
- Moved the unlockable system over to the new item backend:
- Added a warning dialog to the loadout screen telling clients when the server they're on could not get their loadout
- Made "tf_damage_disablespread" a replicated convar, so clients can see the value of it on the server they're connected to
- Renamed "mp_stalemate_at_timelimit" to "mp_match_end_at_timelimit", to better explain its function now that stalemate is optional
- Server tags can now be used to include or exclude servers from the list
- Fixed muzzle flashes & shell ejections still playing when viewmodels are hidden
- Protected several more commands from client exploitation
Undocumented Changes Edit
- Removed `equip` console command. (Allowed to switch loadout items without entering the menu.)
- Switching loadout items will not happen unless the character suicides or get to a supply cabinet (Spawn area does nothing when switching.)
- Removed Natascha's ammo belt in first person view model
- The `exit prompt` command now gives a warning message. (Usually bound to F10.)
- Added Faster Than A Speeding Bullet as a game startup song.
- Demoman's Bottle taunt has received a new `burp` sound.
- The Demoman's default secondary weapon has been renamed to the Stickybomb Launcher