- Source: Team Fortress 2 Update Released.
Team Fortress 2Edit
- Added Viewmodel FOV slider to advanced multiplayer options
- Added a hide viewmodel option to advanced multiplayer options
- Added custom crosshair support
- Added crosshair image, scale, and color settings to the Options->Multiplayer settings tab
- Moved HUD minimal mode & Disable Spray options into the Advanced Multiplayer settings
- Added "open_charinfo_direct" command that opens the loadout directly to the class you're currently playing
- Replaced the "Open Loadout" entry in the options->keys dialog with this new command. Rebind / reset your config to defaults to use it
- Added "tf_damage_disablespread" convar to disable the 25% damage spread on all damage
- Added class limit support to tournament mode
- Set the "tf_tournament_classlimit_X" convars to the max number of class X allowed
- Added "tf_tournament_hide_domination_icons" convar, that allows a tournament mode server to force clients not to display domination icons over their nemeses
- Modified critical hit calculation. Overall, critical hit chance is now much more recent-performance based:
- Base chance is now 2% (was 5%).
- Bonus range based on damage done changed from 0%-15% to 0%-10
- Damage range required for bonus changed from 0-1600 to 0-800
- Reduced random damage spread applied to all player damage from +-25% to +-10%
- Slight reduction (improvement) of the minigun's spread
- Increased flare direct hit damage from 20 to 30
- Rewrote Natascha's slowdown code to be more consistent
- Sniper Rifle now supports Crit Boost state like all other weapons (i.e. Kritzkrieg makes all shots critical hits)
- Cloaked Spies are no longer able to pick up the Intelligence. They must uncloak first
- Increased Soldier primary ammo count from 16 to 20
- Fixed crash when running in tools mode
- Added UTIL_IsCommandIssuedByServerAdmin() checks to several "physics_" CON_COMMAND scripts to prevent clients issuing the commands
- Fixed bug in Teleporter logic that allowed Engineers to build Teleporters with HUGE health values
- Fixed matching Teleporter not getting a health buff when the pair is upgraded (only the Teleporter you were hitting got the health buff)
- Fixed Medic Übercharge percentage in minimal-HUD mode
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.