- For information on the update, see Scout Update.
- Source: Team Fortress 2 Update Released.
- Official update page: The Scout Update.
Team Fortress 2 Edit
- Added the Force-A-Nature, the Sandman, and Bonk! Atomic Punch
- Added 35 new Scout achievements
- Added crit boosted on/off sound effects
- Added new sounds for upgraded Teleporters
- Added new sound for a fully charged Medic dying
- Add bonus points section to scores
- Scouts earn a bonus point for killing Medics who are actively healing a target
- Added several new speech concepts, mostly hooked up to new Scout lines
- Added new "Remember last weapon between lives" option to the Multiplayer Advanced dialog
- Spies can now control which weapon the enemy team sees them holding. Hitting the "last disguise" key while disguised updates the disguise to show the Spy's currently held weapon
- Added several new Arena mode announcer speech events.
- Added "First Blood" to Arena mode
- Removed 2x item respawn times in arena
- Changed backstab handling to fix facestabs
- Spies disguised as enemy team can now see player IDs for enemies
- Added new input for forward speed modifier to FuncTrainTrain
- Added TeleportToPathTrack input to func_tracktrain
- Fixed a bug where players would sometimes gib from non-gib damage kills
- Fixed stat screen showing an entry for a class called "map."
- Fixed item model panels not using team skins
- Fixed obscure bug where spectators were able to carry the flag.
- Added new Scout voice lines.
- Added a new taunt, used by the Sandman
- Reduced stab radius to 160 degrees. Removed quickbackstabs and thus reduced the Spy's backstab range. Made backstabs quicker.
- ↑ This has since been reverted
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.