- Source: Team Fortress 2 Update Released.
Team Fortress 2Edit
- Added new option for Medigun beam to the Multiplayer->Advanced dialog. If on, the Medigun beam will stay attached to the current target without the need to hold down the fire button
- Added new option for the Sniper Rifle to the Multiplayer->Advanced dialog. If disabled, the Sniper Rifle won't re-zoom after firing a zoomed shot
- Added "nextlevel" server cvar. If set to a valid map name, server will change to that map during the next changelevel
- Gave machinima creators access to "tf_testvcd" and "tf_testrr" commands for playing scenes on characters
- SDK Launcher now has a drop list of engine versions in addition to a drop list of games/mods. This eliminates the need to specify engine version as a launch option
- Reduced Granary spawn advantage for capping the middle point
- Fixed PerfUI being used as a type of wall-hack on servers without sv_cheats set to 1
- Fixed players turning into Scout model after lagouts (and a variety of related issues, such as disappearing doors)
- Fixed obscure crash related to resolution changing
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.