- Source: Team Fortress 2 Update Released.
Team Fortress 2Edit
- Fixed several cases where files were synchronously loaded while the game was running
- Fixed a shutdown crash in the material system
- Cached rendering of item model panels to improve performance, in particular while weapon selection was visible
- Added a gear symbol behind the health bar for Engineer buildings, in both target IDs and freeze panels
- Players killing themselves will now give a kill credit to the last enemy who damaged them
- Removed health bonus from the Backburner
- Fixed team switches on Attack/Defense maps spamming the console
- Fixed the Kritzkrieg not working on servers with crits turned off
- Fixed some clipped localized strings in various in-game dialogs
- Fixed grenades, rockets, and Flamethrower flames being able to fire through grates at round starts
- Fixed players being killed and creating ragdolls during team switches
- Fixed various exploits and performance problems in CP_Badlands, CP_Well, and CP_Fastlane
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.