- Source: Team Fortress 2 Update Released.
Team Fortress 2Edit
- Linux Dedicated Server
- Improved connection logic to help servers that aren't automatically reconnecting to Steam, and added extra logging to track it
- Added extra data gathering to help us understand and improve Linux performance
- Changed cl_flipviewmodels so it can no longer be set while connected to a server
- Reverted Force-A-Nature and airblast knockback on disguised Spies, so that they can once again be knocked back
- Fixed problem with Loadout Menu "Back" button not preserving the currently equipped weapon
- Fixed a case where an observer could set the observed player's view models
- Fixed the Heavy's punches not matching mouse button presses when the view models are flipped
- Fixed Bonk! ammo count exploit after using a regeneration locker
- Fixed Dead Ringer damage reduction exploit involving Spy taunting
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.