|Previous||← May 29, 2009 Patch|
|Current||June 8, 2009 Patch|
|Next||June 23, 2009 Patch →|
- Source: Team Fortress 2 Update Released.
Team Fortress 2 Edit
- Fixed not being able to reflect arrows with the Flamethrower.
- Fixed The Huntsman drawing a muzzle flash under lagged conditions.
- Fixed the background color of the Spy disguise panel not always matching his disguise team.
- Fixed idle players being kicked when the server has tf_arena_use_queue set to 0.
- Fixed Spies not being able to sap a building if an enemy player was colliding with the building.
- Fixed getting a real target ID on an enemy Spy that's disguised as one of your teammates if you are disguised as an enemy.
- Fixed the Ambassador not shooting enemy sticky bombs.
- Fixed Spies being able to automatically Cloak after uncloaking at the moment of a weapon switch.
- Fixed Jarate instantly exploding when thrown in some places, like the final area of Badwater Basin.
- Fixed spectators not having their items removed when they enter spectator mode.
- Fixed Sniper "civilian" exploit where players could crash the server.
- Fixed a couple of cases where viable backstabs would fail.
- Added a "Discard" button to the item pickup panel.
- Added a backstab custom death animation to the Heavy.
- Changed default for tf_arena_use_queue to 1. This was the original behavior prior to the last update.
- Changed the Dead Ringer so it can be activated while carrying the flag.
- Increased the Force-A-Nature's damage by 10%.