- Source: Team Fortress 2 Update Released.
Team Fortress 2Edit
- Added Multicore Rendering:
- This initial release is aimed at testing compatibility, so the option is OFF by default
- To turn it on, go to the Options->Video->Advanced dialog, and check the "Multicore Rendering" option
- Several performance improvements to decals and client bone/flex setup
- A variety of alt-tab and mode switch fixes
- Improvements to the way the engine initializes surround sound, fixing some specific hardware cases
- Fixed a crash on exit in Vista 64
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.