- Source: Team Fortress 2 Update Released.
Team Fortress 2Edit
- Updated versions of CP_Dustbowl, CP_Badlands, and CTF_Well with several exploit fixes
- Fixed Linux build not handling FCVAR_REPLICATED and FCVAR_NOTIFY cvars correctly
- Plugged an exploit where the server could send executable code to the client
- Fix client crash on exit while processing game stats
- Updated the Stats Summary screen to remember your previous selections each time you open the menu and while changing levels
- Added mp_stalemate_at_timelimit ConVar for server admin to allow Sudden Death when mp_timelimit hits on non-Valve maps
- Updated CTF mode to remember the player who stole the intelligence from the enemy base and reward that player if the flag is captured by someone else
- Replace underscores in map names with spaces so custom maps with names like cp_gravel_pit will show as "GRAVEL PIT"
- Hitting F4 while the tournament mode "Ready" countdown is active won't automatically set a team to "Not Ready"
- Fixed auto-screenshots not being taken at the end of the map during tournament mode
- Fixed gates being closed during the pre-round time during tournament mode
- Fixed GetDynamicBaseline crash
- Fixed rare animation triggered sound crash
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.