- Source: Team Fortress 2 Update Released.
Team Fortress 2Edit
- Removed sv_alltalk from the list of convars that affect custom server tags
- Updated the URL used for the "Click for more info on custom servers" link on the Custom tab
- Added mp_tournament_restart command to be used with Tournament Mode (mp_tournament). This can be used at any time to return to the "Waiting for Teams" state
- When a tournament match ends it now returns to the "Waiting for Teams" state
- Fixed Demoman grenades not hurting the shooter if fired at point blank range against a target
- Fixed critical modifier for explosive weapons (rockets, pipe bombs) increasing critical chance more than intended
- Fixed Sudden Death "seconds have passed" string not including the amount of seconds that have passed
- Fixed Internet and Custom tabs in the Server Browser not correctly displaying the server information for servers when going back and forth between the two tabs
- Fixed a crash for a sound channel getting created without wavedata
- Fixed Setup timer not showing the correct percentage in the circular progress bar
- Fixed being able to enter a "spectate" command in the client console to join team Spectator when mp_allowspectators is set to 0.
- Fixed SourceTV servers not being displayed in the Spectate tab for servers with custom server tags
- Fixed servers with maxplayers <= 24 that are running SourceTV having the "increased_maxplayers" tag added for their server
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.