- Source: Team Fortress 2 Update Released.
Team Fortress 2Edit
- You can now duck twice in the air. Scout double jumps reset the in-air jump counts
- Added "tf_clamp_airducks" convar, set to 1 by default
- Setting it to 0 will remove all constraints on ducking while in the air. Useful for servers running RJ challenge maps
- Increased the jump velocity to account for the tuned bounding box sizes. Jump height should now match the prior-to-last-update heights
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.