|Previous||← May 1, 2009 Patch|
|Current||May 21, 2009 Patch|
|Next||May 22, 2009 Patch →|
Team Fortress 2Edit
- Added new map, Pipeline. Pipeline is the first map in a new game mode named payload race, which uses two carts in each map instead of only one like traditional payload maps.
- Added new arena map Sawmill.
- Added new arena map Nucleus.
- Added new community payload map Hoodoo.
- Updated Dustbowl to fix not being able to jump into the window in the first building of the second stage.
- Added new sniper rifle replacement, The Huntsman. Instead of a sniper rifle, you have a bow that allows you to move around faster while firing, and fire more quickly than the sniper rifle. Works better at medium range than the standard rifle.
- Added new SMG replacement, Jarate. If thrown on an enemy they will take more damage for short period of time. Also extinguishes flames on yourself or allies.
- Added new SMG replacement, The Razorback. Will protect you against a single spy backstab, and stun the spy for a short period of time. Comes with a 15% move speed penalty for the wearer (speed penalty has since been removed).
- Standard sniper rifle now shoots through friendly players.
- Added 54 new Sniper voice lines.
- Added 35 new Sniper achievements.
- Added new revolver replacement, The Ambassador. First shot is very accurate and will cause a critical hit if it hits an enemy's head. Accuracy is poor for a period after that.
- Added new watch replacement, the Dead Ringer. When armed, you will appear in all ways to die to the first damage you take from an enemy. You'll be cloaked for 8 second after taking this damage. Upon de-cloaking you'll make a loud and distinct sound.
- Added new watch replacement, the Cloak and Dagger. Your cloak meter is only depleted when you move, so you can stay invisible indefinitely if you're standing still.
- Spy name tags now show up properly when disguised as their own team.
- Fixed a bug that would cause spectators to see disguise weapons incorrectly.
- Fixed a bug where enemy spies disguised as friendly spies would have cigarettes that didn't burn.
- Fixed a bug where overhealing disguised spies would show the wrong overhealing amount to the medic.
- Made it more obvious on first person view model when your motion cloak is out of juice and you are partially visible.
- Also made it more obvious on first person view model when you're bumped while cloaked.
- Improved the way your disguise weapon is determined to make it clearer and fix a couple of rare issues.
- Spies disguised as enemy spies now get a random mask to help complete the disguise, and their target id will be set appropriately.
- Spies disguised as medics now have an Ubercharge: line in their disguise target info.
- Spies outward facing "disguise health" now matches their disguise target when they first apply the disguise.
- Spies can now pick up health kits for their "disguise health", even when uninjured.
- Disguise UI doesn't show up in minimum UI mode (hud_minmode).
- Spies that disguise as a player using an unlockable now show that unlockable in hand.
- Spies can now use enemy teleporters.
- Added 70 new Spy voice lines.
- Added 34 new Spy achievements.
- Scoreboard changes
- Dominations no longer get wiped when teams switch sides.
- Dead players draw slightly darker in scoreboard.
- Converted class labels to class icons.
- All players now display the total number of people they are dominating.
- You now find new and old items as you play, instead of through achievements.
- Fixed a bug that would cause the scout's ball to regenerate at inappropriate times.
- Demomen can now detonate their stickies while taunting.
- Flamethrower's air burst now extinguishes fire on friendly targets.
- Grenades and rockets deflected by a pyro under the effects of Kritzkrieg will now be criticals.
- The Heavy and Sniper now have new custom death animations.
- Fixed payload HUD not updating properly if you join in the middle of a match and the cart isn't moving.
- Engineer's dispensers now give 20%, 30%, or 40% of player's max_ammo (for each ammo type) on each use, based on the level of the dispenser.
- Added -sillygibs commandline parameter which will allow the non-violent gibs to be enabled.
- Added a new taunt for the Kritzkrieg, which also heals for 10 points.
- Improved the deathcam camera handling used when a player plays a custom death animation.
- Added missing chalkboard and serverbrowser images for community maps shipped in previous updates.
- Removed "Final" from map names in the serverbrowser quick list.
- Added "sv_allow_voice_from_file" convar, which defaults to 1. When set to 0, it'll prevent clients from using the "voice_inputfromfile" feature to broadcast wav files over voice.
- Enabled "sv_allow_wait_command" convar, which defaults to 1. When set to 0, it'll prevent clients from using the "wait" command.
Undocumented changes Edit
- Added a scar to the Sniper's face.
- Added first batch of hats.
- Added 2 new game startup songs
- Added new arrow bodygroup to the Sniper model.
- The Fencing taunt now damages and kills enemy players.
- ↑ Batter's Helmet, Soldier's Stash, Pyro's Beanie, Demoman's Fro, Football Helmet, Mining Light, Prussian Pickelhaube, Trophy Belt and Fancy Fedora
- ↑ Right Behind You and Petite Chou-Fleur