- Source: Team Fortress 2 Update Released.
Team Fortress 2 Edit
- Mann Co. badges updated
- Added new "Primeval Warrior" employee badge
- Moved badges start date to the official TF2 release date of October 10th, 2007
- Gave "Primeval Warrior" badge to anyone who played in the TF2 Beta prior to the official release
- Adjusted existing badges based on the new start date
- Fixed player avatars being squashed in the Arena win panel
- Fixed a client crash caused by players calling for a Medic
- Fixed a server crash caused by receiving invalid data in player commands
- Fixed wearables attached to ragdolls not setting their skins and bodygoups correctly
- Fixed deflected remote-detonate pipebombs becoming Mini-Crits when detonated
- Fixed deflected remote-detonate pipebombs becoming full Crits if the Pyro is critboosted
- Prevented custom models from showing domination particles in PropHunt
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.