- Source: Team Fortress 2 Update Released.
Team Fortress 2Edit
- Changed some networking code to help alleviate the lagouts some clients are experiencing
- Added sv_pure to the server, currently defaults to off. Type "sv_pure" in the console to get the full description
- Added DoAskConnect command to serverplugin sample
- Added server log entries for: Round_Start, Round_Setup_Begin, Round_Setup_End, Round_Overtime, Round_SuddenDeath, Round_Stalemate, Round_Win, Round_Length, Mini_Round_Selected, Mini_Round_Start, Mini_Round_Win, and Mini_Round_Length
- Server log entries for Round_Win and level changes will now detail the team scores and player counts
- Updated server log entries for flag captures to detail the number of captures and the tf_flag_caps_per_round value
- Removed some legacy math convars for turning off SSE/MMX
- Fixed terrain collision bug that allowed players to get under the terrain in some maps
- Fixed jump/taunt exploit
- Fixed Windows dedicated server running in -console mode moves its window to the front instead of the back upon startup
- Fixed Windows dedicated server bug (in -console mode) where typing anything in the console window was slow and tedious
- Fixed an error when updating name of 32nd player on server
- Fixed extra ascii 0x01 character at the beginning of " connected" console spew
- Fixed a bug that could cause a slight delay on engine startup
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.