|Previous||← September 26, 2014 Patch|
|Current||October 1, 2014 Patch|
- Source: Team Fortress 2 Update Released.
Team Fortress 2 Edit
- Improved memory usage for Mac clients
- Fixed an exploit that allowed item nametags to go beyond the 40 character limit
- Fixed a bug where reflected rocket explosions from non-stock flamethrowers would cause the flame sound to loop
- tf_teamtalk is now on by default - the dead can talk to the living
- When you mute a player, the mute settings now apply to text chat as well as voice chat. If you want the previous behavior, change convar cl_mute_all_comms to 0.
- More weapon models are now loaded on demand to reduce overall memory usage
- Added "Enable/Disable Auto TeamBalance" votes
- Updated rd_asteroid
- Increased overtime to 45 seconds
- Added more sound cues when overtime starts
- Dropped reactor cores now blink on the HUD when they are about to return
- Added latest art assets to blue base exterior