- Source: Team Fortress 2 Update Released.
- Added the "Very High" texture resolution option.
- Added the "Minimal HUD" option to Options->Multiplayer.
- Removed the "listdeaths" command that could be abused by clients.
- Fixed headshots not always registering for crouched players.
- Fixed a player interpolation bug that caused jittery player animation in some cases.
- Fixed overlapping UI elements in Options->Video->Advanced.
- Fixed non-English language text overlapping in a few places.
- Fixed players being able to use spectator points in the Dustbowl map that weren't in play.
- Fixed a rare crash when players exited water.
- Fixed a server crash related to Sappers.
- Extra options added to 'Game' tab in "Create server" menu option.
- Team select page now displays the number of each class currently in play.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.