- Source: Team Fortress 2 Update Released.
- Improved compatibility for direct sound.
- Deathcam screenshots now move the player id panel to the lower right, and hide other HUD elements until the freezecam fades.
- Improved auto-balance calculation code when determining who to switch.
- Improved networking compatibility for some routers.
- Fixed a crash during level init related to model loading.
- Fixed issues on Dustbowl and Hydro that could occur when a server emptied in the middle of a round.
- Fixed a bug in the clientside player avoidance code, and smoothed it a bit more.
- Fixed various other crashes related to paged pool memory usage.
- Fixed scoreboard team scores label getting cut off.
- Engineer buildings now explode when the Engineer dies during Sudden Death.
- Fixed a Spy backstab exploit where you could stab a player who wasn't facing away from you.
- Fixed flailing at the low end of the Cloak Meter when the player gets uncloaked automatically.
- Fixed texture detail level setting "Very High" not being preserved.
- Improved various error messages, and added links to Steam-powered support pages.
- Fixed a scoring problem where destroying a building added a phantom point, not attributed to any scoring bucket but still included in the total score.
- Fixed some honeypot server problems.
- Fixed a rare crash caused by a Medi Gun losing its owner.
- Fixed an exploit that allowed disconnected Medics to continue Übercharging their target until they timed out.
- TeamMenu now disables the spectate button if mp_allowspectators is zero.
- Added a missing "cannot_be_spectator" localization string.
- Re-added class count numbers above class buttons for non-zero classes, in addition to the class images.
- Removed prefixes (tc_, ctf_, etc.) from map names in various places where they're printed.
- Fixed some edge cases where Grenades would go through players or buildings.
- Fixed rocket/Grenade explosions being able to impart damage through thin ceilings.
- The Engineer's "build X" commands will now behave properly when bound directly to keys.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.