- Source: Part 1, Part 2.
Team Fortress 2Edit
- Fixed problems with 3d sound in surround mode for some Audigy X-Fi users
- Medigun no longer continues to heal enemy Spies who have lost their disguise
- Fixed a weapon switching exploit that allowed Snipers to fire slightly faster than intended
- Tweaked shadow filtering to make shadows look more smooth
- Fixed Server Plugin "StartQueryCVarValue" falsely returning CvarNotFound for cvars that did exist
- Fixed crash in HTML control in IE7 on page load, most often seen in the server Message of the Day
- Fixed small memory leak in HTML controller
- Made HTML output more compatible with new XHTML document styles
- Fixed physics crash involving bad ragdoll friction values
- Fixed detail sprite fading
- Added anti-bunny hopping code
- Fixed crash when viewing some HTML MOTDs
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.