- Source: Team Fortress 2 Update Released.
- Added a warning for when paged pool memory's low.
- Fixed some prediction errors with player avoidance.
- Fixed columns and rows bunching up in server browser.
- Fixed a rare bug where the wrong launcher.dll file was used to launch the game.
- Fixed a Teleporter/spawn doorway exploit.
- Fixed certain crashes with paged pool memory.
- net_graph 1 shows a graph and not just text now.
- sv_gravity isn't a server cvar anymore (might've happened in a previous patch).
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.