- Source: Team Fortress 2 Update Released.
Team Fortress 2Edit
- Added option to change Field-of-view, between 75 & 90, from the Options->Multiplayer tab
- Added option to disable Player sprays
- Fixed the Flamethrower hit detection
- Increased the Flamethrower damage at point blank range
- Demoman's grenades (not Stickybombs) no longer explode on contact after the first bounce
- Fixed a startup crash
- Fixed a case where players could get stuck in
- Fixed player movement prediction errors
- Fixed third-person Sniper aim animation not matching player's view exactly
- Fixed achievements and stats being awarded when watching other players' demos
- Fixed rare server crash due to data corruption in networking
- Fixed a case where some sounds had incorrect volumes
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.