- Source: Team Fortress 2 Update Released.
- Added the option to change field-of-view, between 75 and 90, from the Options->Multiplayer tab.
- Added the option to disable Player sprays.
- Increased the Flamethrower's damage at point blank range.
- The Demoman's Grenades (not Stickybombs) no longer explode on contact after the first bounce.
- Fixed the Flamethrower's hit detection.
- Fixed achievements and stats being awarded when watching other players' demos.
- Fixed a case where players could get stuck in
- Fixed a case where some sounds had incorrect volumes.
- Fixed some player movement prediction errors.
- Fixed the third-person Sniper aim animation not matching the player's view exactly.
- Fixed a startup crash.
- Fixed a rare server crash due to data corruption in networking.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.