Did You Know
Add a fact
- ...that despite being an expert in explosives and always using them the Demoman uses old Scottish weaponry such as a claymore sword and a targe?
- ...that, despite Concjumping being an important part of playing as a Medic or Scout, none of the official manuals for the TF games mention it?
- ...that most of the Weapons and Items in the Team Fortress games are from the original Quake?
- ...that the pistol when shot in Team Fortress 2 never releases a shell?
- ... that there was originally going to be grenades in tf2 as usable items but were removed from the retail and pre-release stages and can only be seen in the source sdk but there textures are missing
--22.214.171.124 12:36, May 13, 2012 (UTC) this note here was made by Brandyn Buckley
The Super Shotgun (or SSG) is a weapon in the Team Fortress series. It holds 16 shells in its magazine, but fires two per shot. There is a brief delay between shots, but this can be easily compensated for by avoiding the enemy's attacks while the new rounds are loaded.
Rock2's courtyard in Team Fortress Classic.