Did You Know
Add a fact
- ...that the SMG was originally intended for the scout?
- ...that the Engineer sawed off his arm to equip the Gunslinger?
- ...that despite being an expert in explosives and always using them the Demoman uses old Scottish weaponry such as a claymore sword and a targe?
- ...that, despite Concjumping being an important part of playing as a Medic or Scout, none of the official manuals for the TF games mention it?
- ...that most of the Weapons and Items in the Team Fortress games are from the original Quake?
- ...that the Pistol when shot in Team Fortress 2 never releases a shell?
- ...that there was originally going to be grenades in TF2 as usable items, but were removed from the retail and pre-release stages and can only be seen in the source sdk, but with their textures missing?
Previously Used Facts
Please do not add facts to this list.</noinclude>
The Super Shotgun (or SSG) is a weapon in the Team Fortress series. It holds 16 shells in its magazine, but fires two per shot. There is a brief delay between shots, but this can be easily compensated for by avoiding the enemy's attacks while the new rounds are loaded.
Rock2's courtyard in Team Fortress Classic.